1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Loosing weight.

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Okay, I'm not fat, at all. Just maybe a little chunky...and I ant to take off 5-10 pounds for the winter, so I can actually be happy with my body :P So, tips..please? Have any of you had experience with this?

^Music21

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Loosing weight.

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

PM me, I went on a diet plan that really helped me!

Siggies and Avi made by Cowgirl!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Umm, i'm actually really under weight.
    So, here's my tips:
    - Eat HEALTHY!
    - Fat free is your friend
    - Drink soy milk or lactose free milk
    - Excercise (go walking, play catch, etc.)
    - Vegetarian makes you healthy and skinny :D
    - Make a schedule AND a diet, plan when to eat what so you don't panic and stuff up a donut for breakfeast
    - Fluids are VERY important

That's what i did :D

^ThisNightIsFlawless13

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

All you really have to do is eat healthy. People will always tell you that you have to exercise, but you really don't. Just have a good diet and you should lose weight. Just eliminate any fried or greasy food you eat, eat lots of vegetables, add grilled chicken and/or fish to your diet, cut out the soda and drink alot of water.

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

^THIS

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM

JUST STAY HEALTHY. It works. Just eat good food and exercise regularly.

^foreverandalways13

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'm 64 pounds. Yes I did say I was 72 but I lost weight ironically. I'm in middle school and WAYY below average even for a sixth grader! and fith grader (im not any of those) The best way to do this is only eat things under 100 calories.

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Lucy. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Don't do any special diets or workout plans or anything. Just simply do this: say you're watching TV and eating chips or ice cream or something of the sort. Switch it for yogurt or butter-free popcorn, etc. Run. RUN. I love to run, it's not only healthy, but it's very very mental too so if you need to sort out your thoughts, run. I don't want you to have an eating disorder, Kitty. You're better than that. :) Just don't do any drastic plans or techniques, just cut back on junk food and exercise more. :)

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I'm trying to do the same. I think you should just try to start small, cut certain things out of your diet and add a bit more exercise to your day-to-day life. Then progress as you feel more comfortable with things. Just remember to stay healthy, don't stop eating and exercise obsessively. We want you safe :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

I used to be ThrowingRedPebbles13!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Run up stairs like 20 times a day or run up the ones rocky and taylor did in PA
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!
    By Imeg99
    By DAAA13
    HidingInTheCurtains

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Definitely exercise, 30 minutes a day. What I do (I'm a musical theatre actress, I do choreography) is dance completely full-out to crazy songs, and jump rope. Definitely jump rope. It gets your heart rate up, then you can do more. Just don't push yourself too much. Also, definitely do not avoid food. I did that and lost 8 pounds. I never ate anything. And this was only in a matter of 2 months. So eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise. Keep sleep patterns stable too

^DancingAroundAllAlone

^fearlessforever13
    Instagram:marybethmcnally13[/Co

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I'm trying to do the same. I know I was 10 pounds less 2 months ago...
    Graphic Shop

http://tinyurl.com/9bq

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Just cut back on soda and drink water only. IT HELPS. I was like 125 at the beginning of summer and now im only 115

love you.x

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

For anyone who wants this here!

This was a diet plan I created for myself called the Journal Diet.

Supplies:
    Small Journal
    Food
    You(:

Step 1. Draw a table like this: http://i.imgur.com/koUez.png on each page for however many days you are on the diet (i recommend 2weeks to start)
    Step 2. For every food/drink you eat, log how much of each thing on the table is in the food
    Step 3. Your goal is to have maximum 900 calories a day, 10 grams of fat, and 20 carbs. Try for at least MINIMUM 20 grams of protein. ***Remember bread has MANY carbs! Try to have a minimal bread per day
    Step 4. At the beginning of the next day, weigh yourself and log it. (So if it was 10/5 you would log your weight the morning of 10/6)
    Example of journal page: http://i.imgur.com/bamWR.png
    Step 5. Watch your progress and see your strong and weak points (i.e eats lots of calories, but few carbs) try to get better each day with cutting down on fat, calories, and carbs and eating more protein

IMPORTANT!!!: GET AT LEAST ONE HOUR OF EXERCISE PER DAY! VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLES STRONG AND BURN OFF FAT!

I lost about 1-2 pounds per day. But it can be different for everyone! If you have any questions feel free to ask me and let me know about our progress! Hope it works!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Remember that you have to eat healthy, i know some kids at my school their parents drop off Pizza and stuff like that EVERYDAY! and they are starting to get more fat,

but also remember you still have to eat food

swiftie 4ever,
    Meredith

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Whenever you get hungry or start to crave junk food, drink water, like a hole bunch!

"Freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you"
    -Taylor swift

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    Don't do any special diets or workout plans or anything. Just simply do this: say you're watching TV and eating chips or ice cream or something of the sort. Switch it for yogurt or butter-free popcorn, etc. Run. RUN. I love to run, it's not only healthy, but it's very very mental too so if you need to sort out your thoughts, run. I don't want you to have an eating disorder, Kitty. You're better than that. :) Just don't do any drastic plans or techniques, just cut back on junk food and exercise more. :)

agreed!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hey guys!! Check out my graphic contest! Round 3 is over on Tuesay. The theme is "your favorite taylor quote" and I would love it if you would check it out! Thanks!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591/page/4?r=16636191#post_16636191

I'd be enchanted if you would enter my graphic contest!!(:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I'm not sure if this will help you lose weight but do make sure you eat properly. The answer is not to cut out all fat -- some good fat is necessary. Also pay attention to the ingredients and the amounts of stuff in your foods, especially the super processed ones. IDK if it'll help you for your weight but it will be good for you.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

SFA13 wrote:
    I'm not sure if this will help you lose weight but do make sure you eat properly. The answer is not to cut out all fat -- some good fat is necessary. Also pay attention to the ingredients and the amounts of stuff in your foods, especially the super processed ones. IDK if it'll help you for your weight but it will be good for you.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

True dat!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    For anyone who wants this here!

This was a diet plan I created for myself called the Journal Diet.

Supplies:
    Small Journal
    Food
    You(:

Step 1. Draw a table like this: http://i.imgur.com/koUez.png on each page for however many days you are on the diet (i recommend 2weeks to start)
    Step 2. For every food/drink you eat, log how much of each thing on the table is in the food
    Step 3. Your goal is to have maximum 900 calories a day, 10 grams of fat, and 20 carbs. Try for at least MINIMUM 20 grams of protein. ***Remember bread has MANY carbs! Try to have a minimal bread per day
    Step 4. At the beginning of the next day, weigh yourself and log it. (So if it was 10/5 you would log your weight the morning of 10/6)
    Example of journal page: http://i.imgur.com/bamWR.png
    Step 5j. Watch your progress and see your strong and weak points (i.e eats lots of calories, but few carbs) try to get better each day with cutting down on fat, calories, and carbs and eating more protein

IMPORTANT!!!: GET AT LEAST ONE HOUR OF EXERCISE PER DAY! VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLES STRONG AND BURN OFF FAT!

I lost about 1-2 pounds per day. But it can be different for everyone! If you have any questions feel free to ask me and let me know about our progress! Hope it works!

*Bump*